Yovo Security and Privacy Policies
Our Mission is to Make Your Content Safe and Secure
Through Yovo, we’re delivering a product and service that is backed by over 20 years of innovation around protecting content. Our technology has protected Hollywood movies, the music industry, and leading software companies from piracy. We are now focusing our efforts on protecting content that we all create.
We strive to apply our patented technology to products and solutions that our own families, friends, and colleagues use in their daily lives. We are committed to developing solutions that are simple, private and secure to use. With that in mind we honor the following privacy principles:
- We don’t sell your personal information.
- We employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe.
- We use information to provide better protection for you.
- We will always tell you what type of information we collect and how we use it.
We are in the business of protecting content you create whether it is a message, a comment, a photo, or a video. We want your content to be reliably shared and consumed.
- Information We Collect
- We Use Your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) to Provide and Improve Our Services
- Your Privacy is Not for Sale
- If We Are Required by Law to Disclose Your PII we will Notify You
- We Share Your PII Where Necessary to Provide Our Services
- We May Use Your PII to Avoid Unnecessary Marketing
- We take Security Seriously
- International Visitors and Safe Harbor Compliance
- You Need a Parent’s Permission to Use The Yovo App and Services if You Are Under the age of 18
- We Are Not Responsible for Content on Third-Party Websites
- We Post Updates on Our Website Whenever This Policy Changes
- Contact Us if You Have Any Questions or Concerns